T-Solid 4IPC unfolds new perspectives for reduced cost of ownership, ensuring your return on investment!
Superior turbine design-to-cost ratio
- enables individual pitch to reduce structural load
- less load, less tower top mass, slimmer tower
- increased Annual Electricity Production (AEP), better return (ROI)
- lower Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE)
Risk reduction, reliability improvement
- less pitch errors, increased turbine availability
- proven and bankable design concept
- lower replacement risk in field
- no grease leakage, less environmental concern
Download our product flyer here.
- three-ring-design: T-shaped solid blade mounted ring, split hub mounted ring
- two axial raceways, 90 deg roller contact angle
- single row radial raceway, 0 deg roller contact angle
- roller separation by spacers in axial raceways